[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
National Council for Palliative care - Spiritual care - Carers UK Forum

National Council for Palliative care - Spiritual care

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
The UKNational Council for Palliative Carepromotes good end of life care for all who need it . Palliative care ie care for people with a life-limiting condition or who are nearing the end of life includes spiritual care. However, it means different things to different people. We're gathering views on this subject and would like to pose two questions for you to consider and let us know your thoughts:

What does spiritual care mean to you?

What would you expect from spiritual care if you, or someone close to you, were ill or at the end of life?

If anyone has a view on this please send email to Jo Black. Jo is Involvement Manager at the National Council for Palliative Care

contact details : j.black@ncpc.org.uk
Dear Rosemary

I have emailed Jo Black

Regards

Eun
Thanks Eun. I have been spending time sharing the details across the net that I have not replied myself yet but I will. I really hope others will reply too.

x
Can I just add, this is not about a particular 'religion', just in case my avatar confuses the matter.

This is for your views on what spiritual care means to you.
Rosemary

I actually contacted her regarding advice about my pet subject which is the lack of palliative care services for the age group 18-40 years. I am not interested in spiritual/religious things. She has put me in touch with various names and contacts who are looking in to this very thing (transition etc) in Scotland. Junior is at Rachel House just now so when he comes back I shall send him the stuff that Jo sent me and he can take it to the next YAC (Young Adult Council) meeting. I would not have been able to do this if you had not posted on the subject - thanks and I will let you know how it goes.

Eun
Please do keep us posted and glad to be of service .