What happens to your package of care if you move to a new local authority area? Do you have experience of this?

The University of Hull is carrying our research into the experiences of people who receive social care support, and who have moved to a new area. This may include disabled people, people with long-term health conditions or people with caring responsibilities.

The research is about social care support and individuals' experiences of ‘relocating’ such support across local authority boundaries.

If you have experienced this and would like to take part in the research you can find out more here http://www2.hull.ac.uk/fass/care/portab ... lcare.aspx