[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
love to know what you all think - Carers UK Forum

love to know what you all think

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Hey everyone, im pretty new to this forum so wanted to say hello. i was speaking to the lovely people at Carers Week earlier today and they suggested i share this with you. its a website i built to help my family share the care needs of my grandparents who we still care for. it really helps our family and i recently was given funding by a charity called UnLtd to turn the site into something every carer can use.

Now its ready for you all id love to know what you think. Its 100% free and will remain that way so if it helps you please use it and share it.

The site is called www.curahq.com i hope it helps make your caring role a little easier.

Take care

Neil x
Not a lot of use for people in our situation I am afraid. Don't have any friends (they all fell by the wayside years ago) and our neighbours are all disabled themselves. As for family my husband and I are it but good luck with it anyway.

Eun
Hi Eun,

I know it is not going to suit everyone, but i really appriciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Neil
Brilliant idea for diary management, but still a bit clunky in places - one of my sons supporters has had problems trying to get registered and link up his diary, but we'll keep trying.
Does technology have a significant part to play in addressing care issues within the UK? Ive shared www.curahq.com on this forum before which is a free website that helps people share their care needs. But what other innovations could we bring about to improve the lives of carers?