[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Influence services for people with neurological conditions - Carers UK Forum

Influence services for people with neurological conditions

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Do you spend several hours a day caring for an adult aged 18-65 years old with a long term neurological condition?

Would you like to influence change in services that allow carers to take a break?

If the answer to both of these questions is "yes" then we would like to hear from you. We are a team at King's College London and have been commissioned by the Department of Health to find out about carers need for and experience of replacement care services (also known as respite care). We would like carers to complete a survey to help us do this. If you are interested further details are available on our website at: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/medicine/d ... arers.html

Or else please contact David Williams on 020-7848-5418 or at kclcarestudy@kcl.ac.uk or write to (there is no need to use a stamp):

Freepost RRLJ-JXEA-HYAS,
LTNC Care Study,
King’s College London
Palliative Care, Policy, and Rehabilitation,
Weston Education Centre,
Cutcombe Road,
London, SE5 9RJ
Do you spend several hours a day caring for an adult aged 18-65 years old with a long term neurological condition?

Would you like to influence change in services that allow carers to take a break?

If the answer to both of these questions is "yes" then we would like to hear from you. We are a team at King's College London and have been commissioned by the Department of Health to find out about carers need for and experience of replacement care services (also known as respite care). We would like carers to complete a survey to help us do this. If you are interested further details are available on our website at: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/medicine/d ... arers.html

Or else please contact David Williams on 020-7848-5418 or at kclcarestudy@kcl.ac.uk or write to (there is no need to use a stamp):

Freepost RRLJ-JXEA-HYAS,
LTNC Care Study,
King’s College London
Palliative Care, Policy, and Rehabilitation,
Weston Education Centre,
Cutcombe Road,
London, SE5 9RJ