[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Do you care for someone with asthma? Or do you have asthma? - Carers UK Forum

Do you care for someone with asthma? Or do you have asthma?

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Asthma UK is keen to hear from carers:

"Do you care for someone with asthma? Or are you a carer who has asthma yourself? Please help us improve our understanding of what it is like to be in a caring role and have asthma, or to care for someone with asthma by following the link below to our Carers Survey. We welcome your responses before 31 July 2012. Thank you."

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asthmacarers
I attempted to fill this in as I have quite severe asthma but gave up, it really is a stupid survey.

It asks what conditions the caree has including whether they have asthma..I answered no.

The next page is full of questions about the carees asthma and you can't just skip the page as every question requires an answer, pretty silly when I already answered that the caree doesn't have it.
Not just a tick box either, if you tick "other" (on the same page), you then have to add more info in the boxes. Time consuming and a put off.

Not a good survey Asthma UK. Image