[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cuts survey. - Carers UK Forum

Cuts survey.

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Hi everyone

I'd be grateful if you could all take a few minutes to fill in our new survey.

Carers UK is part of the care and support alliance. We want to know about your care and support services (respite, day centres, homecare, equipment, Direct payments etc etc).

Have you been hit by cuts? Has anything improved in the last year? How has this has affected you and the person you care for?

Click here to take the survey

Thanks
Matt
I have completed the survey and it looks like a few others have done likewise! Good luck.
I cannot get it to accept that I care for two people.Please could that be corrected and I can fill it in properly then?Thank you.It doesn't reflect the needs accurately unless Carers of more than one person can include their experiences.
I cannot get it to accept that I care for two people.Please could that be corrected and I can fill it in properly then?Thank you.It doesn't reflect the needs accurately unless Carers of more than one person can include their experiences.
Sorry Image - was a slip up on Question about age - we ticked the wrong box - you should be able to put multiple answers. It's now fixed. Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

Matt
Thank you Image