Hello all,

I am a Trainee Clinical Psychologist in my final year of my Doctorate at The University of Surrey. I am also a carer for my husband who is 34 years old, and has multiple sclerosis.

I am currently doing a research project looking at the impact of caring for a relative or friend with a life limiting illness, such as cancer, multiple sclerosis (MS) or motor neurone disease (MND). I was wondering, can you help?

I am interested in gathering a variety of experiences from those feeling as though they are "coping well" to those who may be struggling. The questionnaire should take no more than 10 - 15 minutes to complete, and all answers are multiple choice and anonymous.

To participate, you must be over 18 years of age and be caring for another adult, you do not need to be living with the person you are caring for. I have ethical approval for the study from the NHS and the University, and have been collecting data from local services and relevant online forums.

The study is questionnaire based and can be accessed by clicking on the following link:

http://www.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/survey/caring

I would be really grateful if you could spare the time to complete the questionnaire, further details are available by clicking on the "I would like more information" button within the site.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email address M.Conn@surrey.ac.uk

Many thanks

Michelle