[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Week survey 2010 - Carers UK Forum

Carers Week survey 2010

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
A life of my own?

Dear Carer

Every year carers tell us about their direct experience of caring and share personal stories of the stresses and strains; the ups and the downs of being a carer.

This year we are especially asking:

- about aspects of life that many carers miss out on, which most of society take for granted
- what support is crucial to you
- what needs to be changed

Each year over 100,000 carers take part in Carers Week, with over 1,000 local organisations arranging events and activities.

This survey is open to every carer in the UK; please do tell other carers about it, and help to ensure that carers’ voices and experiences are heard loud and clear.

We will put together the different stories and experiences you describe to create an overall picture, which will then be at the centre of Carers Week, which takes place from 14-20 June. Results will be produced locally, regionally and nationally, and we will send you some details just before Carers Week.

All of the information you provide is private and confidential, and will not be shared with any other organisation. Thanks once again for sharing your experiences and opinions with us.

Best wishes.

Paul Matz
Carers Week Manager

https://www.surveymonkey.com/carersweek2010
received the email yesterday and it is done Image
I have done this survey, but found that I needed to justify some of my answers.
I have been out to the cinema and for meals etc since becoming a Carer, BUT have never done so as an offduty Carer, so I have ensured that was included.
I have found that my feelings there are complicated, as our family would have gone out for meals etc, whatever our needs, so possibly even if I had access to uninterrupted time off, I may not have taken it. I suppose it would just be nice to have the chance, now and again, to switch the mobile phone off and not worry.
received the email yesterday and it is done Image
snap Image
I've complained about this every year, they still insist on personal details before you can carry on.

Can someone PLEASE tell Paul Matz this is unacceptable?
I trust all of personal details are kept confidential strictly.
As long as it is not shared with 3rd parties without our permission I do not mind though.
I've complained about this every year, they still insist on personal details before you can carry on.

Can someone PLEASE tell Paul Matz this is unacceptable?
I trust all of personal details are kept confidential strictly.
As long as it is not shared with 3rd parties without our permission I do not mind though.
I think the point is the info shouldn't be insisted upon.

To complain, don't fill in the survey. Contact them by e-mail telling them you haven't done it because...

Mike.
That is exactly what i did - I refused to fill in the survey. Waste of time anyway it will make not the slightest bit of difference to our situation.

Eun