[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Survey for Carers - Carers UK Forum

Survey for Carers

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Any carer of someone with a neurological (spell) problem can make their views known, Kings College London is asking these carers to fill in a Questionnaire that can be ordered off the MS Society site. Its quite a large document to fill in but I did mine a bit at a time. The best thing is there are plenty of places where you can make your views known, I have giving them a right blasting too for want of a better word! I do believe the results are going to the government too which is an added bonus, one thing I did forget to say though was why cant every carer have this to fill in? I was told by e mail that even after they received my Questionnaire back they might contact me by phone, so that wil be the first thing I will tell/ask them about.
Thanks Billy

Do you have a weblink where people can get hold of it? I had a quick look at MS website but couldn;t find it?

Matt
on the site Matt I typed in kings college in the search box, the links kinda strange as it downloads some information about the questionnaire and you go from there. I cant find the easy way I found it before. The document is only a wordpad one so its np if you dont want to go any further. Bill....
The link for the Kings College research is

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/support_and ... index.html

matt