Carers urgently needed for documentary photo project!!

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
Hello everyone!

I am a mature photography student in my final year at University of West London and for my major project I am doing a project on carers in the community.

I am currently in the middle of a project but I desperately need more participants for this project. The project will be a honest vision of life as a carer on a daily basis, the photographs will be accompanied by short interviews and quotes from the people taking part. I promise you I will be as unobtrusive as possible, the actual photo shoot take about an hour depending on what aspect of your day I am photographing.

In return participants will get all the images either on a disc or printed depending on your preference.

I live in the Croydon area but am happy to travel.

My deadline for this project is end of April which I realize doesn't leave a lot of time.

Please contact me directly at charlotteshawphotography@hotmail.co.uk if you need more details about the project. I can email some examples of my work from this project.

I am CRB checked.

Thank you for your time.

Charlotte Shaw xx

Hello everyone!

My project has evolved into a slightly different direction, I am now looking for Carers only who are willing to have their portrait taken and talk about life as a carer. I live in the Croydon area and am CRB checked, so if anyone is interested in being part of this project please, please, please contact me either via this forum or via email at charlotteshawphoto@hotmail.co.uk.

Many thanks,
Charlotte x