I'm Angela. I'm conducting a PhD research into carers experiences in Tyne and Wear, looking at routines and everyday challenges of caring for older people. I would really appreciate if you could spare some time to write a diary of what it means to care every day for a period of two weeks, followed by an interview about these experiences.

The purpose of the research is to discover how carers negotiate challenges and opportunities in seeking support, accessing information, using public transport and all of the small but important decisions that go into making caring for older people happen day to day. With the introduction of personalisation, these challenges and opportunities may change, and it will be important for service providers to know how the infrastructure of everyday life in Tyne and Wear can influence carer experiences.

Please get in touch if you would like more information or would like to take part.

Telephone Angela on 07758 939508. Please leave your number and I'll call you back.
Email: caring@ncl.ac.uk