[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
benefits survey??? D.B.C. - Carers UK Forum

benefits survey??? D.B.C.

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
E.S.A. I.B. D.L.A. L.H.A. = No questions re carers allowance as a carers organisation thought we may have such a question, such as who can / cannot receive the C.A, the level of carers allowance do you have to also claim other benfits to survive ..
the list of ilness`s if the old doll was to fill out such a questionaire she could have only claimed 1 "illness" yet she is 100 % war disabled ..
your status re work no section for retired or retired early due to illness, or that you "work"
as a carer even though you are disabled.
they should have asked was your illness due to an industrial injury , war related , or accident , or old age ,
how do you use D.L.A. do you use it to support your carer .
housing benefit they should have been asked does the H.B. cover "your" share of the rent if you have a joint tennancy , the old doll receives full H.B. and council tax benefit , but as her carer and joint tennant i PAY MY SHARE OF THE RENT she gets benefit for her share only...

this questionaire will be of more value to Mr Osborne then any carers / disability group...
Exactly expresses what I meant to say to Matt, George. Although what I actually said was aren't these "charities" doing the governments work for them? Makes one wonder if there will be a little "bung" going the charities way from the government for this?

Eun
duplicate notification

see here