[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BBC Request for help - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

BBC Request for help

Take part in research or give your opinion in a survey.
I agree with Rosemary - he's even interested in our situation although we are definitely self funding; he was especially interested to learn how much of a lump sum you have to put into an Immediate Needs Annuity to fund any kind of a decent Care Home compared to the sums being bandied about by Labour and the Conservatives.

Rosemary do you know when any of the stories are likely to be aired ? I forgot to ask him, although I think it will be before the election as he sees this as a major factor in the forthcoming election.
Money 'up-front' again ? Image

I'd guess it's unlikely any stories will be 'aired' it's probably more like they'll use the information for illustration purposes rather tell complete stories. It'll all have to be condensed to a 5 minute news item likely.
Maybe it will, maybe it won't, Mike, but if no one bothers to tell it like it is, how do we expect things to get better?