[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Exercises ideas - Carers UK Forum

Exercises ideas

Useful links, tips, and advice on how to be active
Hi guys,
I can go into more detail but I have a patient who complains of a R sided low back twinge/spasm after prolonged periods of sitting and then standing up. I was wondering if anyone has any exercise ideas to help with that? I've been working on core stability, hip mobility cuz that was limited, hi strengthening and I started doing back ext exercises over the edge of the table
This is a forum for unpaid carers.
I would suggest that your patient stands up from sitting every 30 minutes instead of sitting for prolonged periods.
I have been doing the RR for over a year but still experienced spells of lower back pain. I'm recovering from a bad episode that has left my back sore for the past 3 weeks.

Saw this post, clicked the video, just got up and followed all the instructions. Its incredibly tough, but my back felt instantly relieved afterwards. And I'm sitting up nice and straight. Bookmarked, will do it on every off day. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for the article. I think sometimes it is necessary for the patient to stand up and walk a little. venge io taming io