[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers Active Hub - Carers UK Forum

Carers Active Hub

Useful links, tips, and advice on how to be active
The Carers Active Hub is designed to help carers of all ages be more active and overcome some of the barriers to moving more. The Hub contains a range of advice and information about the options available for building more physical activity into life around a caring role .

The Hub includes the following:

• Video sessions
• Activity ideas and tips on getting started - inspiration and links to resources to help carers find something they enjoy
• Carers’ stories – carers share their experiences of getting active while caring
• Expert advice – insight from health and social care professionals

You can access the Hub at carersuk.org/help-and-advice/activity-hub
HI Patrick

the link that is on the post is broken is there a new one for the hub?
My Carers Active April journey continues. Yesterday I pushed my walking frame from carpark to seafront, a return walk of about a mile and my furthest distance yet. I’d never realised how difficult a frame is to push, uneven flagstones, steep kerbs and people who walk across your path. It takes far longer than just walking and I have to stop every few yards to rest my arms. But every bit of exercise helps, whether your walking, swimming or gardening.
A mile is good going with a frame! Well done!
Thank you for the article. Very good and excellent! smash karts
Locked. Usual reasons