[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spotlight on looking after your back - Carers UK Forum

Spotlight on looking after your back

Carers UK staff will post regularly here to share our work and invite discussion. Also you can post questions for our expert panel to answer on Carers Rights Day - 25 November
Hi, I’m Jane and I work at Carers UK – welcome to our forum. Understanding that caring can be very physically demanding at times, we have some guidance here on how to care for your back. I hope this is helpful in some way: www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/health ... -your-back
Any suggestions or questions are most welcome. Best wishes, Jane
Physio is now usually a self referral form to the local physio dept.

Always state your are a carer as this can sometimes helps with your referral time/s. Additionally, there is a limit of times this service is available. But again sometimes carers are offered more sessions.

It's possible with not wanting to wait for a NHS referral. To go private and use a carers grant.
Thank you your helpful guidance, @sunnydisposition !