[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Q&A for our helpline experts - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Q&A for our helpline experts

Carers UK staff will post regularly here to share our work and invite discussion. Also you can post questions for our expert panel to answer on Carers Rights Day - 25 November
What, if any, obligation does an employer have to facilitate a carer working from home, if the job allows it? And if there are no legal obligations currently, are there any plans to introduce them into employment law?

(I recently left a job, 95% of which could have been done from home. Unfortunately my employer was extremely restrictive, wanting me to work from the office/not allowing me to work outside of normal office hours etc.).
Thank you to everyone who has posted questions and engaged with each other here. There has been such a great response that we won't get to cover all of them in the Q&A, but we will reply to as many of them as possible in the Forum over the coming days.

You can register up to midday tomorrow, Thursday 25 Nov for the Carers Rights Day Q&A session, 19:30-20:30 tomorrow night.

You can book here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/registe ... ZajG_o5w47, OR we will post the video if you aren't able to make it on the evening.

We look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow evening!

Thanks

Aaron