[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alfred Hitchcock's lockdown dental services. - Carers UK Forum

Alfred Hitchcock's lockdown dental services.

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
After waiting during the whole lockdown for my tooth to be extracted, it finally happened, yesterday.
So I arrived, at the newly opened dental surgery at 9.45 am, ready for my 10 O'Clock appointment. I had to wait outside for 20 minutes. At 10.05 I was asked in, had my temperature taken with a 'gun'. It was 35.1, so okay to go into the dentist.
Told to lay down, X-Ray done and injections are done. Before my tooth was properly numb...it was yanked out..it hurt but I was out of the surgery by 10.10 am, having just experienced the new 'Alfred Hitchcock's lockdown' dental services. :lol:
Blimey!! They could have waited for the anaesthetic to work. At least it's finally out, hope it heals quick.

Melly1
Hiya Melly, It really hurt. I just couldn't believe in 5 mins, I had been temperature tested, the tooth had been X-Rayed, then I was injected twice and the next minute it was out...A wisdom tooth that is! I was out the door in 5 minutes total. It is healing well though and no pain whatsoever...only pain was when it was taken out.