[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vaccine side effects - Page 4 - Carers UK Forum

Vaccine side effects

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
All these side reactions are very individual. My hand just ached at the injection site, there was no inflammation, no headache, nothing like that.
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum.

My arm was a slight sore for a day after I got my 1st vaccine (Pfizer). A few days later, I started to feel numbness in my arms. Sitting or sleeping in the same position is not the cause of it. I feel like it most of the time, no matter what I'm doing.

Has anyone suffered from these side effects also? I hope it won't stay that way...
I received the oxford vaccine seven days ago, had some few symptoms after, which included feeling achy, and headaches but i think that's normal ,
nothing severe.
In most cases, discomfort from pain or fever is a normal sign that your body is building protection. Contact your doctor or healthcare provider: If the redness or tenderness where you got the shot gets worse after 24 hours. If your side effects are worrying you or do not seem to be going away after a few days.
i had minor side effects in oxford vaccine.