[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Stay Alert’ slogan rejected - Carers UK Forum

Stay Alert’ slogan rejected

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
this is what other parts of the uk think to how boris johnson is dealing with covid 19 will there be more riots . violance , theft, etc the police cannot handle it is at the moment due to people going out in hot weather

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-heal ... ate-cases/
STAY ALERT...….politicians on the loose.
Nice one, Albert!

Lots of weasel words. Never liked the first banner statement either.
It's always good to be alert, Lerts have more fun.

Graffiti seen one day:- Grils were made to hug and kiss.

24 hours later Grils is crossed out and it now reads:- Girls were made to hug and kiss.

after a further 24 hours

Hey, what's wrong with us Grils?
lerts.png
T shirt coming soon!
warning.jpg
I might get this one blown up for a poster tbh
Hard hitting

Glad I work from home!

Caring that is!
There are 100's of them doing the rounds.. this was actually one of the nicer ones!

Joking aside, I think they are making a big mistake. They should get to the 3 month mark and then review as originally planned... not invite another wave of community transmission during a time where the care system is dealing with the pandemic. Our elder's deserve better than this.
At least it's been colder and windy today!
My son's carer took him to a really large "The Range" today to "have a look round". I'm so annoyed, I was hoping I could have him home soon, but I don't want either of us taking risks. Needless to say, complaint already sent. The New Forest is just down the road!!!
BB

What is the Range..is it a shop?

I'm still not going to go to any shops ...i can last for 18 months if i have too.

Just not important enough to take the risk.