[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Do you use/need online deliveries? Then you need to speak up - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Do you use/need online deliveries? Then you need to speak up

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
Same here, Cloudygal,
Been in the online queue for a slot at midnight too, every night this week. Even if log on internet before midnight, the page refreshes and then it appears you go to the back of the queue.

tesco screen.png
0.37 a.m. by time got through, no slots left, again
Melly1
Melly

We think we will have to get a volunteer as we cannot afford to pay the company too often.

Determined we will not risk going to shops .

Is your council arranging volunteers in your area?
I repeat here what I said on another thread...….

Tesco's slogan, "Every little helps," sounds very hollow for the elderly.

Unlike Sainsbury, which gives priority slots every week for the over 75s if they have a
nectar card or have had previous orders with them.

Thanks Sainsbury for, "Every little helps elderly.*
I am not elderly but in the vulnerable group so whole family self isolating for three months.

Hubby tried tesco again last night.
Got in queue before 12 however at 12 02 am there were no slots at all.

He was getting quite stressed and had a bad headache. This was in top of a hard day caring for two sons..one of whom is difficult to get to bed.

He delays all the time..so we did not sit down till 11 pm.

After initially not getting any slots about a month ago we then managed it for a while by booking in advance but now cant get anything not even in advance.