[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vaccine - Carers UK Forum

Vaccine

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
Hi i am new on here.i just wanted some advice. i have found out from an email tbat i may lose my job in april if not vaccinated. This is giving me stress. Any advice
Hello Yunus

From your post I suspect you are employed in the care sector ?

This forum is primarily aimed at those who care for family/friends in a non-professional, unpaid capacity and, as such, we have, in the main, welcomed being vaccinated in order to protect ourselves and our loved ones. You won't find many here who are against vaccination or who have elected not to be vaccinated.

If you are, as I suspect, working in the care sector then I suggest that you talk to your union representative or ACAS.

Regards
Susieq
Forum Moderator
As been mentioned many here are already vaccinated. And many found the process to be OK. Is there a particular reason you are hesitant in getting yours. The forum participates work hard in not be judgemental.

Many have also had their yearly flu vaccine. And also their shingles vaccine etc.
yunus_2112 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:46 pm
Hi i am new on here.i just wanted some advice. i have found out from an email tbat i may lose my job in april if not vaccinated. This is giving me stress. Any advice
Hi, Yunus. I recommend you to reconsider your view of vaccination, and not because of the risk to lose your job. First of all, vaccine is another way to protect yourelf from this serious diseases and make a contribution to herd immunity. I understand why governments make people get injected this way — there are no other thing that'll make you get a shot. Explain your point of view and perhaps we'll arrive at common solution.
If you get the virus and end up in hospital, you'll also end up having lots more medication than one simple shot in the arm!