[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Corona virus - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Corona virus

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
Bowlingbun

I cant see why the support workers cant take your son for daily walks in the forest If day services reduced or closed.

It would be easier for them to do it rather than you...they are far closer.

I dont understand why they are hinting that you do it. Except maybe they have some to support who dont have parents around and they know some staff are likely to get sick so want parents to step in.

But he is in supported accomodation as it was too much years ago. For you so it would be way too much now.
We moved to this house in 1976 before M was born. Since then I've had 8 operations, SSD know all about them but often forget that there can be consequences. I can walk pain free after knee replacement, but can't kneel down. 3 abdominal ops mean I can't lift anything heavy, bend over for long, and I tire really easily. None of which gets a mention on my Carers Assessment!!! I keep saying it's inaccurate and incomplete. Ignored.