[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK info on vaccine - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

Carers UK info on vaccine

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
153 posts
Carol_21011 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:23 pm
P.S. We are both 53 so 119 can book you in regardless of age if you are a carer.
Happy for you Carol and thanks for all your help.
Carol_21011 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:23 pm
P.S. We are both 53 so 119 can book you in regardless of age if you are a carer.
Thanks Carol.
Updated on 15th February - info from the main website https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ccine-faqs

Melly1
Good Afternoon, I have recently joined the forum and have put a post on regarding the problems I am having with our GP, so have read all of this with interest & will be reading the Protocol & Nuffield Trust. Our GP are in the process of doing Group 6 but say I have to wait for my invitation from NHS England. I can be done at the GPs when they do Group 7 ( I am 61) . I E mailed the surgery & had a very irate Practice Manager ask what I was complaining about ! So will be chasing up on Monday, they know Im a carer, I find all this very frustrating . Carers have enough to deal with without this added stress !
Maybe print off the relevant page for the Practice Manager, from memory it's page 9. A whole page on carers and how organisations are supposed to be searching for carers to get them on the list!
Thank you ! Judith
Hi Judith.
I had my carer jab on Wednesday after I quoted NHS C1124 to the receptionist at my GP surgery. Keep asking and tell them that you know of other carers who have had their jab.
Good luck!
Thank you ! Will be on the phone again Monday ! Judith
Judith please come back and let us know of the out come.
Judith_2102 wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:28 pm
Good Afternoon, I have recently joined the forum and have put a post on regarding the problems I am having with our GP, so have read all of this with interest & will be reading the Protocol & Nuffield Trust. Our GP are in the process of doing Group 6 but say I have to wait for my invitation from NHS England. I can be done at the GPs when they do Group 7 ( I am 61) . I E mailed the surgery & had a very irate Practice Manager ask what I was complaining about ! So will be chasing up on Monday, they know Im a carer, I find all this very frustrating . Carers have enough to deal with without this added stress !
Hi Judith I am having the same problem. They are not following the system correctly.
I contacted my local carers ASC, and my MP.
Both agree that they need to put carers in group 6.
Back on the phone Monday. Must keep fighting because this helps all the carers who can't fight.
153 posts