[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Coronavirus: UK drug trial for over-50s recruiting - Carers UK Forum

Coronavirus: UK drug trial for over-50s recruiting

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
A trial of potential coronavirus drugs aimed at over-50s, who are vulnerable to developing serious symptoms, is looking to recruit more UK volunteers.

Over 500 GP surgeries are asking those with a new, continuous cough or high temperature to test existing drugs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52622804
This is a good study, but it seems to me that not everyone will agree to be a guinea pig.Although it is certainly difficult to find volunteers, because for sure you need a person who who has a good health. I have my own furniture transportation company and it is very difficult to find a good driver who will meet all the requirements.Thanks God my friend advised me dot compliance software that helps me manage my business. This software helps me find good employees who do a great job.
I've registered as they may wish to see if the over 85's crock out taking it :lol: