[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Care for a Cuppa video chats - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Care for a Cuppa video chats

Guidance on coronavirus and a place to share concerns and support
NanaNana wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:05 pm
Just registered. So will have a go at this Zoom thing on Monday afternoon.
Hello NanaNana - we look forward to seeing you on Monday.

Michael
we are a bit concerned over this as we feel that we would get very stressed up and upset other users
Hi Dean

All members are welcome at the Care for a Cuppa sessions, it can be really helpful to connect with other carers who understand exactly what you’re going through and have an informal group. However, if you feel more comfortable in a forum setting, then please do continue to contribute here. The main thing is to know that you’re not alone and find whatever online support feels best for you.

Best wishes

Jane
Jane Carers UK wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:32 am
Hi Dean

All members are welcome at the Care for a Cuppa sessions, it can be really helpful to connect with other carers who understand exactly what you’re going through and have an informal group. However, if you feel more comfortable in a forum setting, then please do continue to contribute here. The main thing is to know that you’re not alone and find whatever online support feels best for you.

Best wishes

Jane
my concern is that i would be stressed up over goverment issues and lack of support with proffessionals even before covid 19
as other users have been upset by my posts as you have pointed out
I am a carer,& yesterday had the most amazing online Zoom session on here Are these on most day?
18Amanda27h wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:55 pm
I am a carer,& yesterday had the most amazing online Zoom session on here Are these on most day?
upcoming schedule of dates are listed here

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ne-meetups
Thank you for today's Zoom chat, it was lovely and I really hope these will continue. As I said on there, I can't physically get to meetings so this is perfect for me. Thank you for setting these up :) x
Marie_1407 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:34 pm
Thank you for today's Zoom chat, it was lovely and I really hope these will continue. As I said on there, I can't physically get to meetings so this is perfect for me. Thank you for setting these up :) x
It was lovely seeing you, Marie. I really hope you can attend again. We host them every Monday at 3pm and you can book your place here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ne-meetups
Very sorry forgot to chat this afternoon !! Brain fog!! Utterly exhausted to be honest.So sorry .Have joined for next week!! Till then have a good week!! Regards Amanda h
18Amanda27h wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm
Very sorry forgot to chat this afternoon !! Brain fog!! Utterly exhausted to be honest.So sorry .Have joined for next week!! Till then have a good week!! Regards Amanda h
No worries, we'll see you next week :)