Carers Scotland is a campaigning, research and information organisation working for and behalf of unpaid carers. We occupy a unique position as both an influencer of policy and an early interpreter of the practical implications of legislative change.
Armed with our leading-edge, evidence-based research on outcomes, we are providing support and advice to help organisations in their continued support for unpaid carers.
Our consultancy can help whether you are a:
- Local authority streamlining carers’ support services, implementing new models of working and wrestling with legal issues.
- Employer seeking to maximise support to, and contribution from, your carer employees.
- Voluntary organisation juggling funding with a desire to maintain output and delivery of benefits.
- Care Agency striving to deliver best service to your customers.
- Community Care legal practice seeking to interpret most recent changes.
How we work
Our methodology cuts through the consultancy maze, seeking to deliver value into your organisation at the earliest opportunity, by:
- Understanding your challenge
- Establishing concise terms of reference, with workplan, deliverables, outcomes and benefits.
- Identifying upfront what is required of you.
- Delivering against plan.
- Working with you to implement the outcomes and realise the associated benefits.
Carers Scotland and Carers UK has been at the forefront of change and best practice in caring for forty years and has an established track record in working with local authorities, voluntary organisations and businesses to develop practical and workable solutions based on tried and tested methods.
Benefit from our experience and knowledge of best practice – call us today to discuss your challenge on 0141 445 3070 or email us at info @carerscotland.org.