Carers NI support groups
When you're looking after someone it can often feel like you're on your own. Joining a local support group can help to connect you with people who know what you're going through.
Carers Northern Ireland facilitates a number of Carers Support Groups in the Northern Health and Social Care Trust.
The groups meet as follows:
- Antrim - 1st Wednesday of every month at 1.30pm in The Museum Gallery, Clotworthy House, Antrim BT41 4LH
- Carrickfergus - 1st Tuesday of every month at 10am in the Miskimmon Suite, Old Town Hall, Antrim Street, Carrickfergus
- Coleraine - Last Thursday in the month at 1.30pm in the Blind Centre, Abbey Street, Coleraine
- Mid-Ulster - 3rd Thursday in the month at 7pm in the Day Centre, Magherafelt
- Whitabbey - 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7pm in the Day Rehabilation Unit, Whitabbey Hospital
The Groups meet every month except July and August.
Visit the Carers UK directory to find support near you.