Collect for Carers UK
Your small change can make a big difference.
Collection boxes are not just a great way to raise vital funds, they also raise awareness of the work that we do, and the services that we can offer to help make life better for carers.
Ways to collect
In the local community: a collection box placed in a local shop, library, sports centre or other local venue is a great way to raise awareness of Carers UK within the local area.
At home: In the UK we have around £50 million in loose change in our homes, down the back of our sofas and in our cars! Order your home collection box today and put those extra pennies to good use.
In public: If you are planning to collect in the street, or in another public place, then there are a few guidelines that you need to follow. Please read our guide for further information.
Returning your money
Once your box is full or your collection over, paying in your fundraising is really easy.
- Pay the money in online.
- Send us a cheque, made payable to Carers UK.
- Pay the donation into our bank account.
You can find more information about all of these options in our collection box guide (download below) or by visiting our web page on ways to pay in your money.
How your money can help make life better for carers
- £10 – could answer a call from a carer in desperate need of advice, information or a listening ear.
- £25 – could deliver essential policy updates to a local group enabling them to better support the rights of carers in their local community.
- £50 – could provide a Carers UK volunteer with materials to support carers struggling in their community.