I am awaiting a call back from our GP at the moment, I have helped pop it back twice this morning so thought rather than wait I would ask his advice.
When DD dislocated her knee last year, school immediately phoned for an ambulance, but that was a full dislocation, her shoulder is partial and does not warrant an ambulance in my opinion, BUT, if it dislocated fully, I would consider it if I couldn't arrange other transport.( I know school wouldn't hesitate if it happened there)
I have asked our son in law to be on stand-by for a lift to A&E, we are only 10-15 mins away- but DD is very reluctant.
I will see what the GP says, then maybe a trip out to the hospital at the weekend will be in order, I'll get snacks and drinks organised, it's usually a long wait!
Thanks again all