Tips on how to have a 'Perfect' day

Share your ideas about the practical side of caring.
Good Morning, :D

As the moonlight fades and you begin your chores...
The day is bright open up the shades...
Then dream that every wish is yours...
May each day always be the start of a great day...

In the land of Humans no-one can walk anti-clockwise or clockwise at the same time rather we are all walking in a circle...Your past may become someone's present and someone's present may become your future...So always live happily and wisely because the best creation is life itself...No matter how hard it is...it really doesn't matter...It's how smoothly you are facing it that that's the important thing...
It may give you comfort to know that whenever you're going through hard times there will be a million or more going through every bit of those hard times if not far more so...And for those not knowing what to do wallowing helplessly...The fact is you are your own rescue crew...While others will help you or even not as can be the case...it's up to you and only you to get through life as best you can...The worst thing you can do is give up hope and wake up each day with the same attitude that life is too hard...
Some people think I have an easy life but that's more of a contradiction than a fact...At times my life has been more regimented through circumstances and tougher than it is today...I took some things on alone and against the odds before life got better...Luckily I self-taught myself to survive...something I have perfected and that changed my attitude in what might have been if I hadn't learned what was necessary to perform...
It's the way you learn to do that makes life easier...So that each day you wake up and you know life can't give you more than you can take...
Life is what you make it...You are given your cards and can shuffle them whenever you feel like it...The more you shuffle them the quicker hard times disappear...Take every chance you are given with both hands...Oh and never be too proud to admit defeat...

Only as a temporary measure.
Please can you avoid using coloured text. I have less than perfect eyesight and can't read the text at the moment.
Charm, all very true! :) J
jenny lucas wrote:Charm, all very true! :) J
Thanks, Jenny, Best way to think 'positive' coz really nothing's that bad and if it is well we have to deal with it:)
bowlingbun wrote:Please can you avoid using coloured text. I have less than perfect eyesight and can't read the text at the moment.
Oi, get some glasses bowlingbun lol...Just for you I'll do the 'normal' print lol Xx
Not funny. This is a site for everyone, regardless of disability, and that includes eyesight. There are guidelines about the easiest colours to read.
bowlingbun wrote:Not funny. This is a site for everyone, regardless of disability, and that includes eyesight. There are guidelines about the easiest colours to read.
HEHE, No offense intended Mister:)...I know I can't see that well either:) I don't help myself though coz I won't wear them lol