Working whilst a carer. Will it effect Things like pip or Dl

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Ive been offered a chance to work 10 hours per week. 2 hours per day.
I know I can earn up to £116 a week and not affect
CA. But will it have an impact on other benefits. I get. Houseing and council tax benefit
child tax credit.
My partner is recieving Pip and the higher amount of DLA.

It just seems a little pointless working and being away from her if they take any income back.

Thanks in advance
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits.
Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where you are in the UK or how complex your query is. We do benefits checks and advise on financial and practical matters related to caring.

Freephone: 0808 808 7777
email: advice@carersuk.org

Carers UK’s advice and information team based in London is undergoing staff changes. This means the Adviceline is closed on Thursdays and Fridays whilst we recruit and train new members of staff. We will be taking calls on Monday – Wednesday between 10am and 4pm. . You can email or write to the Adviceline and we will respond to your enquiries within five working days.

The Carers UK Adviceline also includes a listening service, there for you to talk through your caring situation with a trained volunteer who understands what you are going through. Available Mondays and Tuesdays, from 10am to 4pm.
If you can’t get through on the phones (lines are often oversubscribed) then send them an email, they’ll usually get back to you within 3-5 working days.