Smile

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
If you can manage to smile at least once a day.. You haven't reached your lowest point :) caring for someone close no matter the relationship takes its toll in many ways and sometimes it's lovely to laugh and forget, if only for a short while.
My son is totally blind and yet today, I walked into a wall lol
He brings a huge smile to my face and I love it when he breaks into dance in any shop where music is playing :))
A few years back he had me in fits of laughter when I took him into super drugs with me and as usual I described where we were but not what they sold as I was in a rush and he said out loud " what supper drugs are you getting? He had me and half the shop laughing :))
Lorri
I agree Lorraine. Sometimes my husband in his dementia world says bizzare things that make me smile. Or even another resident like today. He was in the office, ' helping'. He insisted on picking up the punch hole paper bits one by one!! He would not accept they could be swept up. It, sadly was rather funny.
My son tells himself to 'come back here' when he's running off and carries on running which is funny...It's the way he says it :lol:
That's so funny Lol
They are their own character and along with the tears they bring so much enjoyment and laughter to :))
Lorraine_170712 wrote:If you can manage to smile at least once a day.. You haven't reached your lowest point :)
Lorri
Good point Lorraine.
Made me think and yes, on balance today has been a good day even though this evening has been tough. Had lots of smiles this morning that I had forgotten about