New here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
dk lc. .j;dlz
Hi Carol, welcome to the forum. Most people arrive here feeling stressed out!
Would you like to tell us a bit more about your caree, age, disability, and what you find most challenging?
Doesnt matter its now I need the help will try and find it somewhere else instead of answering bloody questions
How can we help if we don't know what the problem is? What you need to help can vary enormously depending on whether the person you are caring for is a young baby, a disabled person, someone with learning difficulties, someone with cancer, or dementia. I've had ten carees covering all the above, and am here to help if I can.
Doesnt matter a carer is a carer and WE need bloody help. We get stressed but we DONT get the bloody help unless ????
Help IS available if you tell us what is the problem. Using precious energy complaining about the system achieves nothing.
Do you want a crisis team, an ambulance, Rapid Response Team, Twilight Nurses, Emergency Respite. All are available but we can't know which unless you tell us a bit more. Please remember that everyone here is either a former or current carer, all unpaid, all here to help others. My son is 38, brain damaged, and here with me.
Doesnt matter will sort something out myself.
Hi Carol,
As you are not comfortable with giving any information about your caring situation other than that you are stressed, it is difficult for us to advise.

I suggest you look :
Here for information and advice http://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice

Here for suggestions made by others stressed carers https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... mood-12505

Or consider contacting the Samaritans on 116 123.

Melly1
I think I can understand why carol might be giving those type of replies.

If she is repeatedly getting knocked back by government agencies or local government, with loads of forms and questions, and doctors receptionists for that matter.
Colin, if we can't know anything at all about a situation how can we help. I asked the bare minimum. What's the point of asking for help if you won't say anything whatsoever about what is stressing you out? The original post has now been changed to gibberish!