hi to everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi, im frank, living in ni.was claiming carers until feb this year when wife moved from dla to pip and was refused. after appealing to tribunual she was awarded about half of her original monthly payment of 560 from feb 2017.awarded untill feb 2019.during appeal she was given the full 560 supplementary payment a month plus 138 for the carer premium. will my carers allowance be restarted or will i have to reapply from feb 2017?what will happen with her supplementary payments? wife will be getting about 220 a month after appeal?
Hello Frank and welcome to the forum :)

I'm not sure how things stand in NI, bus suspect that you will have to re-apply for Carers Allowance.

I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits.
Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where you are in the UK or how complex your query is. We do benefits checks and advise on financial and practical matters related to caring.

Freephone: 0808 808 7777
email: advice@carersuk.org
Open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm

The Carers UK Adviceline also includes a listening service, there for you to talk through your caring situation with a trained volunteer who understands what you are going through. Available Mondays and Tuesdays, from 9am to 7pm.
If you can’t get through on the phones (lines are often oversubscribed) then send them an email, they’ll usually get back to you within 3-5 working days.

Alternatively have a look here for contact details for Carers UK Northern Ireland
https://www.carersuk.org/northernireland