Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello all,

Just joined this forum today and from what i have seen so far you all seem a very welcoming lot. Image

I am wife and carer to Garry who has osteo and psoriatic arthritis, asthma, menieres syndrome and various other problems. I have two sons James who is 22 and has dyspraxia and aspergers syndrome and Mark 21 who is married to Emily 18 and they have a gorgeous 10month old daughter Adrienne Olivia who brings more joy to our lives than we ever could have imagined.

I am a helper with a Beaver Scout Colony and an Open University Student working towards a degree in Social Sciences. I enjoy knitting, cross stitch, reading among other things although i don't get time to do as much of those things as i would like to.

We live in Dartford, Kent and i am looking forward to 'chatting' to everyone on here.
Just a very quick welcome to forum Trish.

We are not that bad to get to know,well I'm not,cant speak for the rest of the natives.. Image

Where on earth do you get the time to fit everything in,you can be our new time management advisor.... Image

Paula will be along soon,like you she loves cross stitch so you two will have a lot to talk about.

Look forward to getting to know you and your family.

Rosemary
hello trish Image
Paula will be along soon,like you she loves cross stitch so you two will have a lot to talk about.

Rosemary
Did I hear my name mentioned Image

Hi Trish

Welcome to the forum - I'm so glad you've joined us. There's always someone around to offer help, advice and support - we also try and have a laugh, something we all need as carers.

As Rosemary said, cross stitch is 'my thing' so I'll look forward to chatting with you about our projects, my knitting is confined to scarves!

Take care

Paula xx
Hi Trish,

Just like to say Hi! & welcome to the forum & look forward to chatting to you Image

Take care Deb xx
Hi Trish

welcome to the site, I have only been a part of it for 2 days but I can assure you that in those 2 days I have found a sense of belonging and support that I havent found anywhere else, so I wish you all the best and as much comfort in coming on here as I have done.
On a more practical level, I am a lover of cross-stitching too, as well as reading.

best of luck, Sal xx
Thank you for such a warm welcome. Although my husband has got all his problems he does have some good days when i get a little time to myself but at other times it can be a 24/7 job.