Caring for my husband who has Parkinson's and incurable prostate cancer

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
My husband of 40yrs was diagnosed approx 13yrs ago with Parkinson's, and 4yrs ago with prostate cancer. He no longer wants to go out/do anything. I feel trapped and alone. Just having someone to talk to is great.
Hi Kim, welcome to the forum. My dad had prostate cancer, and as it progressed, he didn't want to go out much either, although he'd travelled extensively until retirement, with his work.
I'm very concerned that you don't mention any help. Are you in touch with social Services, a hospice, MacMillan, or similar? Does he receive Attendance Allowance/DLA/PIP?
Kim_17081 wrote:My husband of 40yrs was diagnosed approx 13yrs ago with Parkinson's, and 4yrs ago with prostate cancer. He no longer wants to go out/do anything. I feel trapped and alone. Just having someone to talk to is great.
Welcome, Kim, caring is a lonely place, and we are all here for each other - that's what I have found on this site...... take care xxx
Welcome Kim
I do hope you find the forum supportive. It's a place to vent if you need to, and no one judges.
There is help if there, and many on this forum will be able to advise.
Keep in touch.