Re: Torn and can't decide

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
Hmm, yes that must be it, but I definately have a feminine side to me. I seem to relate to women better than to men. Most of who seem to think their superior to women and have this pathetic chavenist attitude. Drives me nuts! Image

In my job I worked for too many ladies and men left on their own. Loneliness was the worst thing for both of them.
One thing that was said to me over and over, was to NOT make any big decisions for at least a year. Some did and regretted it unfortunately.
One lady I worked for had me completely redecorate the whole house, inside and out.
She sais "My husband always did it and I cant bear to look at it even though he did such a good job."
It was sacrelidge really, but it made her feel much better.

I'm not sure if I should be even on this thread, but my life is in turmoil at the moment, so I dont know if I'm coming or going yet.
If Jill wont come back home, then I shall have to move as I cant afford to live there without her money coming in. Image
Nana I've been re reading your moving thread, I can't move at the minute because I will need a small mortgage and for that will need a permanent contract at work. The more DD and I rattle around this house the more I come to realise that moving is the best choice. The house is to big for us a smaller house or even better a bungalow would be cheaper to run. My other reason for going (and others think this should be a reason to stay) is it was always hubs dream to live here. He was born here and technically died here, its his house and with out him thats all it is a house. The kids have similar feelings and I know like me they have visions of him on the living room floor with paramedics working on him. So I think within the next year we will be looking for some where else. Hopefully in the village we are now, near rellies and DD school