Dad passed in December

For anyone who is bereaved or no longer providing care.
Now the spring weather has arrived, try to go for a walk every day. Not neccessarily brisk or long, just out in the fresh air. The best way I can describe the first year is "treading water". Neither sinking or swimming, because for the moment, you are not fit to swim and not sure of the direction to swim in. Most of all, be kind to yourself.
Roop i am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can empathize but cannot fill the loss, it difficult to see loved ones slipping out of hands and you can do nothing about them. It will take time to fill the gap, Lots of Hugs and love for you
Sorry I cant give much advise that has not already been given. my farther passed away when i was 17 and i only had him in my life I lost out on my rebel late teen years as i had to grow up from being a late teen to an adult almost over night, sorting out the funeral etc.

For me the pain is always there (28 now), and worse on fathers day, his birthday and the day i found him.

How ever it took me about a year to get back to normal. thanks to a few of my college tutors who in my opinion went way way way further than i would of thought anyone would.

Possibly the one bit of advice i can give that i dont think is mentioned is take your time, and take each day as it comes, As one big issue it is just to much to handle. just try and remember the good times.