ESA Appeal - Fibromyalgia

For information and discussion about benefits
Hi,
I haven't posted on here in a long time, so im not sure if im in the right place.
My mum has bad fibromyalgia, she has had it for around 7 years now along with other health issues, but this being the main one. We have got a tribunal court hearing, for an ESA appeal as she was awarded 0 points on her medical assessment about 6 months ago, does anyone have any experience with this? more so with a medical condition which is difficult to prove, i'm trying my best to sort everything for it but i'm completely out of my depth.
Any advice will be very much appreciated.
thanks Image
Do you have a local welfare rights office near you? If you are not sure your council can advise whereabouts of local offices. Also Citizens advice can help too. If enough time left and they have resources, they can appear at appeals with you.
Is there a Fibromyalgia Association or similar? I'm sure you are not the first person to need help like this, they may well know just the right words to use. No point in reinventing the wheel!
My mother in law went though the same thing last month, she got though on appeal only because she had a letter from her OT and here GP. Sorry I don't know anymore then that. I hope your appeal goes well.