Carer's allowance & pregnancy benefits?

For information and discussion about benefits
Hi everyone, hope this is okay to post!
I currently care for my mother full time and recieve carer's allowance and also some income support (my mother receives highest rate PIP) - I live with my parents.
I'm due to have a baby in 14 weeks and was wondering if there are any benefits I can claim once my child is born and if they would affect my carer's allowance payments?
My brother would be able to take over the full time carer's role if I was unable to do it once my baby arrives, as he is currently unemployed (not on any benefits) and lives here too.

Thank you for any help with this, just wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation.
You probably know about Child Benefit, if it is still available these days.
Maternity Grant... Are you entitled to claim?

Google it
I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on all matters related to caring and benefits.
Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline five days a week, no matter where you are in the UK or how complex your query is. We do benefits checks and advise on financial and practical matters related to caring.

Freephone: 0808 808 7777
email: advice@carersuk.org
Open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm

The Carers UK Adviceline also includes a listening service, there for you to talk through your caring situation with a trained volunteer who understands what you are going through. Available Mondays and Tuesdays, from 9am to 7pm.

If you can’t get through on the phones (lines are often oversubscribed) then send them an email, they’ll usually get back to you within 3-5 working days.
If you qualify for it?

It is called Sure Start Maternity Grant
Definitely ring our CUK helpline, for best advice anywhere. I'm always concerned when someone on the forum says they are pregnant. Don't put your health at risk, or your baby's. What sort of things do you do for your caree? Be sure to contact Social Services for a Needs Assessment for your caree, and a Carers Assessment for you, so that arrangements can be made for the period around the birth. Nothing can ever prepare you for the overwhelming feeling of tiredness!
You also need a few days of rest and bonding with your baby, getting breast feeding established etc. Breast feed if possible, I fed both mine, one to nine months, one to a year. With a baggy jumper and a baby sling, you can breast feed anywhere, milk always on tap, right temperature!!!