Uncle and Aunt issues.

For issues related to specific conditions and disabilities.
Thanks for your thoughts here, my Mum is wanting one of those woodland burials and the nicest place that I've seen is about 50 miles away.What I'm thinking is either direct burial for Mum and then a humanist memorial at the house where people like neighbours can come if they want.Or I'll go myself to the burial with a friend or next door.The lady next door who is very supportive says that they should'nt be given any consideration whatsoever regarding arrangements.
I'm not having a traditional funeral as its not what Mum wants.
I suppose I could inform them about the when and where the burial was taking place then they could make their own arrangements regarding transport.
If they pass away before my Mum then I've said that I'm not getting involved with attending their funerals.If she wants to go then I'd take her and collect her but thats it.
Elizabeth . Maybe I should have said relatively useless. We do as you suggest but live 150 miles away. Her sisters are much closer and very good at organising and controlling her carers .
Hi Alex, It sounds like your doing all you can really. I wouldnt worry too much.

Thanks everyone for your contributions.