Charm's Cats

Socialise and chat about other areas of your life
This is one of my cats his name is ElVestaenaenamooow. He's 18 Years old on 1 May.

Attachments

Flexed my avatar's whiskers in reply to that one ?
and this one is Dolly Bird aged 4 playing monopoly.

Attachments

Chris From The Gulag wrote:Flexed my avatar's whiskers in reply to that one ?
Jeez, and I missed it...must be the brill cream lol
More money on that table than we collected from visiting Japanese tourists , and their cameras , when visiting the latest attraction , zombies , 'ere in the Worksop Gulag over the weekend ?
Chris From The Gulag wrote:More money on that table than we collected from visiting Japanese tourists , and their cameras , when visiting the latest attraction , zombies , 'ere in the Worksop Gulag over the weekend ?
HAHA, I just put Dolly Bird outside with a begging bowl...She seems to have the knack here in Aussie...Fair dincom:))
New cat house for us ?

Wishful thinking at my age ?

Oh well , makes a change from the Gulag.

No stray cats 'round 'ere , local Chinese takeaway best bet , look at for chow meow on the menu.

A Sheila ? I missed the boat to the colonies back in the early 1950s , but not by much. Others were less fortunate , aimed with an apple and a farewell pat on the head from the dogooders at the time. Undesirables ..... going to a better life ... or cleansed from UK society in case they contaminated future gene stocks ?

Still , we 'ere now , plenty of begging bowls 'round 'ere .... and don't be fooled by that age old trick when feeding time comes 'round ... " Would you like some gravy with your stale crust ? " ... particularly if there are bars between the two of you.
Chris From The Gulag wrote:New cat house for us ?

Wishful thinking at my age ?

Oh well , makes a change from the Gulag.

No stray cats 'round 'ere , local Chinese takeaway best bet , look at for chow meow on the menu.

A Sheila ? I missed the boat to the colonies back in the early 1950s , but not by much. Others were less fortunate , aimed with an apple and a farewell pat on the head from the dogooders at the time. Undesirables ..... going to a better life ... or cleansed from UK society in case they contaminated future gene stocks ?

Still , we 'ere now , plenty of begging bowls 'round 'ere .... and don't be fooled by that age old trick when feeding time comes 'round ... " Would you like some gravy with your stale crust ? " ... particularly if there are bars between the two of you.
Never say never, Chris..Remember Elvesta never met Dolly Bird until he was 14..."Why did I have to wait so long for a female" he meowed. I couldn't answer that question. Whilst he and Dolly Bird had Tuna for tea tonight..I had Mackeral (reduced to 30p), Green beans & a slice of fresh bread with Lurpac spread thickly...No gravy tonight for me...Just an Actimal strawberry, on offer at Morrison's to finish...Was delish...If I'm really good I'll get a granny smith later :D
Makes a change from the local groul served once a day 'round 'ere.

Never say never ? Well , I applied , but a bald headed Scot got the part !

What do you make of that , Moneypenny ?
Chris From The Gulag wrote:Makes a change from the local groul served once a day 'round 'ere.

Never say never ? Well , I applied , but a bald headed Scot got the part !

What do you make of that , Moneypenny ?
Sounds bad round there Chris...where I came from we used to dice with death several times during the summer hols...and now I dice with other stuff a bit further *inland*...Yep, safe from real tsunamis, salami is quite cheap here too...'In the outback'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2oxmh3lcc