Why men can pee standing up

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
God was just about done creating humans, but he 2 parts left over.
He couldn't decide how to split them between Adam and Eve so He thought He might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things He had left was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.

'It's a very handy thing' God told them 'and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it'

Well Adam jumped up and down and begged 'oh please, give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!'
On and on he went, like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump 10 feet away - laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve 'well I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left.'

'What's it called?' asked Eve.

'Brains' said God.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Haha! Love it Image
YEAH Right Image
New Alphabet :
A is for apple, and B is for boat, That used to be right, but now it won't float! Age before beauty is what we once said, But let's be a bit more realistic instead.

Now The Alphabet:

A's for arthritis; B's the bad back, C's the chest pains, perhaps car-di-ac?

D is for dental decay and decline, E is for eyesight, can't read that top line! F is for farting and fluid retention, G is for gut droop, which I'd rather not mention.

H high blood pressure--I'd rather it low; I for incisions with scars you can show. J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend, Kis for knees that crack when they bend. L 's for libido, what happened to sex? M is for memory, I forget what comes next..N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low; O is for osteo, bones that don't grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few, just give me a pill and I'll be good as new! Qis for queasy, is it fatal or flu? R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears, T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears! U is for urinary; troubles with flow; V for vertigo, that's 'dizzy,' you know..

W for worry, now what's going 'round? X is for X ray, and what might be found. Yfor another year I'm left here behind, Zis for zest I still have-- in my mind!

I've survived all the symptoms, my body's deployed, And I'm keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!

HAVE A GREAT DAY !
Have a wonderful Day
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
That is wonderful bodger Image Image Image Image Image Image
brilliant nicked that for my facebook Image
Excellent !!!!!
Image Image