If you had to ....

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
If you had to name your first born child after your last drink, what would they be called?
Mine would be Miss Talisker Storm ...
And yep, that is me in the cut-off jeans ... stitched by my own fair hand.

Attachments

Could not resist !

HOOCH.

Couple of illegal Polish stills around 'ere.

A thimble full is guaranteed to remove all enamel from your teeth.

Anymore and your head will have an argument with your skull.

As for your legs ?

Kiss goodbye to those.

I can't begin to pronounce or spell the Polish name for it.

Suffice to say , worth 168 in a game of scrabble without any additional bonus squares !

For real fun , next time you visit a local park , a couple of drops added to a piece of bread destined for
the nearest duck ?

Even better than the old curry powder trick ?
Doesn't have quite the same ring but - Miss (or Master) Cuppa just about fits the bill :o
Yep me too- cup of tea doesn't quite ring does it?
Ginger beer
COke NOT Diet Coke
And coffee.

Ok I disobeyed the game rules and had three kiddies. :(
Mean and shorts, wot it is about blokes? My Postman and my plumber show their knees all seasons. And on close (well ok, reasonably close and reasonably discreet) inspection they don't bother to shave their legs. Why is that, I wonder?
Ginger Tea
But he's brown eyes dark hair lol
Miss Typhoo!
Dancedintherain wrote:Mean and shorts, wot it is about blokes? My Postman and my plumber show their knees all seasons. And on close (well ok, reasonably close and reasonably discreet) inspection they don't bother to shave their legs. Why is that, I wonder?
Men like wearing kilts and shorts, precisely because we already have lovely furry natural protection from the elements, and whats more, jeans and trews get wet and take ages to dry off, but hairy legs dry off in a few minutes, now do you geddit?
AHA and golly gee ...yeah I geddit I geddit I geddit thanks. Purely functional dress then? How odd :( ;)