FB status

Please feel free to join in or start any games.
The other day my friend put on her status that she was to become "a mummy" as this would break all records I replied with some pointless comment She then inboxed me with the following

You should not have liked or commented! Now you have to pick one of the 14 below and post to your status. This is the 2014 breast cancer awareness game. Don't be a spoil sport choose your poison, and change your status 1) Damn diarrhoea 2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket 3) Anyone have a tampon, I'm out 4) How do you get rid of foot fungus 5) Why is nobody around when I'm horny? 6) No toilet paper goodbye socks! 7)Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant. 8)I think I'm in love with someone what should I do? 9)I've decided 2 stop wearing underwear. 10)It's confirmed.. I'm going to be a daddy/mummy. 11)I really don't know how 2 tell anyone and I'm sick of hiding it I'm gay. 12)Guess it was 2 good 2 b true I'm pregnant. 13)Just won £900 on a scratch card 14)I've just found out I've been cheated on for the past 5 months. Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too ! Looking forward to your post! xxxx

I did this choosing 7 the worrying thing is I received no comments whatsoever so I'm wondering how people really perceive me?
Just started raining againhere in the north east
Lol lol thats sooooooo funny :)
Haha, someone tried to get me with that one a while ago.
Facebook is the work of the devil lol