You should have heard back by now, but I understand from other comments on the forum recently that there are delays at the moment, I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team to see if they have some up to date information. Need expert advice? You can talk to the Carers UK Adviceline fi...
Hello June and welcome to the forum. You ask Does anyone else think they are alone in this? , the answer, of course, is yes - we all do at some time or another which is why so many find their way here. It is hard when you find yourself the only one doing the caring without any meaningful breaks. But...
Melly1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 am

Susie, I fear us mods are going off topic!
whoops, sorry David ! :blush:
I know it's not unusual for NHS patients to be referred to a private facility if they have the equipment and spare capacity. Quite a few of my friends/relatives have been referred for tests/scans this way over the last few years. As the Radiologist at the private hospital said to me "it's a win win ...
Whenever PRIVATISATION is mentioned in the same breathe as the NHS , many prick their ears and sharpen their knives. Try this one from today's Independent : http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nhs-privatisation-health-service-exposed-private-cancer-patients-hospitals-treatment-work-govern...
That's great Gilli - hope they do well :D
Hi ,Sue the photos are on my laptop ,don't use photobucket anymore they have started charging silly money . I use Imgur now ,simple to use . mine are in the "My Pictures" folder on my PC and I didn't used to have a problem posting them here until the changeover and I don't have a problem posting th...
for some strange reason it would seem that you are one of the few that can post photos ! Melly and I are following the instructions too (click on upload attachment, choose file , etc, etc) but we get an error message "http: error" are your photos stored on your computer or do you save them with Phot...
From what I've found online it would appear that it doesn't necessarily involve a 'tip-off' ! Because the DWP tend to "lose" information they have a need to ensure that their records are kept up-to-date - it may very well be that your recent move has prompted this letter, and that it will be nothing...
Hi Emma sorry I can't help as I was never in the position of claiming benefits so never had a compliance interview. But I've just googled "DWP compliance interview" and there is a lot of information online. However I suggest that you contact the Carers UK Adviceline team as they are the experts on a...