She is sharing experiences with her few friends with kids. The group that run the antenatal classes are the same churchy people that gave her a hard time. We have spoke to the midwife in the hopes that she can recommend something.
The church where they are run is very anti other religions. She was asked to leave when she was younger as she has a tattoo of a pentagram on her wrist so if i take her anywhere near she remembers how rude they were and it sends her into melt down. Her sister doesn't help as she didn't do any antena...
the only ante natal classes in our are run from a church so that's a no go for us. and the others are too expensive. I hope that we can find some support for my fiancee but we are lucky enough to have a few contacts with young children including her sister who has a little boy.
oh we love our walks. We love taking the camera out and exploring some of the country lanes round where we live. She loves dogs so we often cut through the dog walking park and have a few locals that she talks to and pets the dogs. We have been getting slowly further forward, when we go shopping in ...
Thank you Jenny, i sat with my fiance and she volunteered to make a list of household chores on a weekly rota, 2 or 3 a day to start and she has been really good at using it. I think because she printed it out and stuck it up on the wall the visual clue is really helpful as it allows her to see what...
Thank you for the lovely messages of support. it really means a lot. it has all come about rather quickly as physical issues mean that my fiance would have had greater difficulty having a baby in the coming years. Unfortunately my fiance can not breast feed due to health issues but as she has a youn...
We have my fiances mother but she is ill with lung problems. we have asked for help from doctors and CMHTs but the services in this area are awful. she is normally much better than she is at the moment but we have had a lot of issues including mold damp and rats in our home, no offer of council hous...
not really helpful. no i didnt drift into this its my choice and i never regret it. i do laugh with her, and love my life with her. what would you suggest? walk away from her and my baby? give up on her? get someone else to care for her when she doesnt trust anyone?
can anyone give me ideas that i can try and use to help monitor my fiancees mental health? are there any free apps or anything i can try? Also are there any techniques that i can use to get her involved in housework and day to day tasks? She really responds well to simple routines and praise. It's s...
ive heard good things about sure start. Thank you, i'm not aware of any tenancy support in our area. we are trying desperately to move as our current home isn't safe due to a mixture of mold, damp and people that harass us.