Hi there. What are people's experiences of advocacy support under the new care act? As I've struggled to get advocacy support for well over a year, not finding him exactly much help. As he's the manager, and doesn't have the time I was initially assured for the support I need. I've put in complaints...
MrsAverage wrote:The original article was written on 9th March. If the vote was a week later, its all too late already
The plan is to use a special parliamentary process to force a proper vote in the House of Commons – and the bigger the public outcry, the more likely it is to happen.
I did copy and past the petition.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type 'Cuts to PIP claim for Mental Health'.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type 'Social Care'.
Sorry no link - if people go on 38degrees.org.uk website and type NHS Petition.
Jeremy Hunt: reveal secret NHS plans Petition text Our NHS belongs to all of us. It’s too important for rushed, secret plans with no option but to cut services and close hospitals. We ask that you: 1) Reveal the details of the ‘capped expenditure process’ (CEP) which is forcing NHS bosses to 'think...
Don’t change the rules on PIP by Rachel Whalley Mar 9th, 2017 The government’s changing the rules so that people with mental health problems can’t get essential financial support called Personal Independence Payment (PIP). This is money that helps people pay for carers or therapy sessions. In other...
Update: Social Care Funding by Nicole G Feb 8th, 2017 Breaking: the government’s panicking about social care. Leaked texts seem to show they’ve done a behind-the-scenes deal to give people in Surrey more money to care for older and vulnerable people. Surrey Council was planning to hold a vote on wh...
The local authority's/social worker's attitude ie the ways they have treated/deal with me conveys their dissatisfaction, plus the fact they have reported me to the OPG who have investigated me due to me not paying my Mother's care fees. Where it's illegal my Mother be charged for care when there are...