BOOK TITLES

Think of a book title and then just change ONE letter to give it a funny twist........

Here's some of mine -

"SILENCE OF THE LAMPS"

"AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 WAYS"

" HARRY TOTTER"

"PADDINGTON HEAR"

.................................................................... ;) ;) ;) ;)
I understand the futility of war - I was almost in tears when Prince Harry mentioned the ones that didn't come home My sons lost a very, very close friend in Afghanistan - he was killed giving covering fire to his men. My youngest son said to me " I can't understand how my friend is someone else's ...
I have been inspired by the people taking part in the Invictus Games and very impressed by the man that Prince Harry is and his 'ordinary' attitude. I am not going to rant on about his mother, because that is a different story, and he is his own man. But I decided to look up the origins of the 'INV...
The trouble with said rich brother is that he cannot understand my life - no reason why he should...... but I always come back from his place feeling a little discontented..... but I will try hard not to this time..... Yes, this idea of part time care home, is an excellent one, Jenny and one to ver...
Thank you xxxx
You are so right Pet, not harsh at all - just right I am so looking forward to a few days away ( I get 3 whole days in my rich brother's lovely house in Bolton). I need to get away from stomas, bags, smell, forgetfulness, dreamy expression on his face, the overwhelming sadness at where he has retre...
I never knew how important having Power of Attorney was until taking it out for the poor ould fella

do it sooner rather than later, that's what I have learnt.......

good luck xxx
This all came about....... Because the poor ould fella was only slightly forgetful, before he went into hospital on 29th Dec last. Three weeks later he was dying They performed emergency surgery to remove the whole of his colon - the extremity of his illness, treatment, and long surgery, and his de...
PERHAPS SOMEONE CAN PUT THIS POST WHERE IT OUGHT TO BE? The poor ould fella is going to see his daughter, in Melton Mowbray. We thought we had it all sorted, and covered all bases. Then this morning our local stoma nurse phoned to say she had been unable to find a stoma nurse in Melton Mowbray who ...
Yes, Jenny, you are right, I know, that is why it is so valuable for me to be able to test my thoughts on here and gain some sort of insight into what is happening to me and the poor ould fella............... I have another post I need to write on a different subject - there is always something isn...